Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 279: Tired/Tired

Tired. All I can say. Life, outside of training, has been extremely busy this week, and my fast 10k feels like it's chased me around the block and caught up. I got up early yesterday for a 20km bike ride (my extremities were the only part of me that did not enjoy it; so cold!), and I got up early today for a run. Both with friends. If the friends hadn't been meeting me, I wouldn't have made it out of bed.

This project wouldn't survive without my friends! Thank you all!

Hoping to get to a yoga class this afternoon. Tomorrow is a mostly-off day, with just another yoga class planned. I would like some good sleep to catch me up to normal again.

2 comments:

Nath said...

No, thank *you*! I told somebody today that you're making me thinner! :)

Carrie Snyder said...

And you're making me into a triathlete. Good deal!