Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 300: Plans

With the long weekend and the duathlon, I never got to my summing up of the past week.

So here's what I did last week (ie. Monday to Sunday, which doesn't include the duathlon): one bike ride (30km, approximately), one swim, two runs, two yoga classes. Very very light. I felt tired most of the week, and anxious about the race.

Here is my plan for this week: one race (done! phew); and in addition to the biking and running in the race: two yoga classes, four runs, one bike ride, one swim. Light on the bike rides because of the duathlon. Missed a swim for the same reason. Need to get out in a lake. Hopefully next week. Also included in this week's plan is one relatively short bike ride followed by a short run, to work on those "brick" legs.

No comments: