Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day before yoga

I'm nervous about yoga tomorrow morning, given my body's unhappy reaction last Friday morning (and no warning, I wasn't feeling off before I went or anything). Anyway ... just noting that I enjoyed a nice 12km run this evening, over the supper hour. I ran, then came home and ate. I missed supper with the family, but spent time with each of them at bedtime (which takes forever at our house ... and I really appreciated that time tonight, which was nice for a change.) I didn't run super-fast, but still came in just over 60min for the run, with a few long stops for lights and traffic. It was a busy time of day to be running across campus. Felt good the whole way, easy breathing.

But I'm stiff in my shoulders. And that makes me nervous about tomorrow. Hope it goes well, and hope I get nicely stretched out. Also planning a run tomorrow eve, and Saturday afternoon. Planning to put a lot of miles on these legs this week ...

2 comments:

Tricia Orchard said...

I ran during the supper hour across campus as well! I left about 5:45 but only ran for 40 minutes.

What time did you leave?

Good luck at yoga! I am off to swim.

T

Carrie Snyder said...

I left at 5:38, to be precise. :) We just missed each other!

I had a great yoga class. Thankfully. Hope you had a great swim, too.