Friday, October 7, 2011

Run run run run run

Wow! I ran 13.1 km tonight in 63 minutes (and that includes about two minutes or so when I stopped to talk to someone I knew on the path). I knew I was going fast. That's pretty cool.

I've been running as much as possible this week, trying to get some mileage in before the marathon. I ran 4.1 on Tuesday while the kids were swimming, 8.5 on Wednesday with a friend, and 12.4 yesterday as soon as all the kids were off to school (I was too tired to get up early to run by myself--especially because it was sooooooo dark). And then today's run. I'm planning my 32km run on Sunday so may not run tomorrow. I also woke up early this morning, without an alarm or anything, so I got up and made it to the early yoga class. I needed to stretch and was so glad to fit it in. With my husband working so many evenings this week, plus being at a birth one night, plus soccer stuff, I just couldn't find time.

No comments: