Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 31: Nothing Doing

I've done nothing toward the triathlon project since Wednesday morning. Wednesday evening I went out with girlfriends, meaning that yesterday morning I was not in the mood to rise early and exercise, and I'd arranged a double sleepover for my older kids yesterday evening, meaning I would have had to abandon my husband to a house filled with seven children in order to get to yoga class (no, I did not!); and then a friend hosted a last-minute get-together, one of the last possible before we're all back in school, at work, and otherwise occupied and less free to spend a summer evening together. Meaning I did not rise early and exercise this morning either.

I did can one 1/2 bushel of tomatoes yesterday morning; and I did attend a funeral for my dad's good friend yesterday afternoon; but I didn't squeeze in any exercise. I'm kind of okay with that.

No comments: