Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 232: To Sum Up

This week: one swim, one spin, three yoga classes, three runs. At the track, I ran 6km fast (by my standards, which means 5 min/km). I ran 7km on my own on Thursday morning. And I ran 18km yesterday. Total this week: 31km.

Next week's goals: two swims, one spin, three yoga class, three runs. I will do one more long run, hopefully about 20km, this coming Saturday, and then drop the distance back quite significantly the following Saturday in order to taper off for the half-marathon the Saturday after that. My husband's work schedule is more complicated this week, and the children are back at school, which means there won't be any flexibility in terms of alternate exercise times ... so I am hoping for health and good sleep at night to carry me through my work-out goals.

No comments: