Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 240: Run

I ran this morning, got up early to squeeze it in. I couldn't run as far as I would have liked, for training purposes, but made it 14km nevertheless. Not bad. And I felt good afterward, though during I would have enjoyed a sprightlier sensation. There were a few sections that took some slogging. Snow is back on the ground. People haven't cleared sidewalks. Ice chunks and patches to negotiate.

The rest of the day has been a full-out sprint, so I spent the run feeling grateful--that was my down-time, quite frankly. That was my quiet space, my taking-it-easy portion of the day. The rest of this day has been exhausting, but I'm still standing (technically sitting, but only for a minute, here), and if I can just make it till 7pm, there might just be a movie in a dark cinema waiting for me--if I can stay awake to enjoy it. I will flop into that seat and RELAX.

No comments: